Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SECRET ADMIRER Soundtrack (1985)

SECRET ADMIRER Soundtrack
I don't post entire soundtracks, less even if it's available in stores.
But this one, requested by a reader, never was released on CD and of course, the vinyl is out of print. So censors: f@ck off.

Good movie, good songs.
Many can be found in the artists main albums, but I've left the vinyl rip as it is.
My expanded version contains the tracks that didn't appear in the official soundtrack, 'Opening Theme' by Jan Hammer and Autograph's songs heard throughout the film.

This record it's so hard to find, that even in the internet a small artwork photo can't be located.
So I made my own cover art based in the original LP sleeve I've seen some time ago (and didn't bought it :[ ).
Enjoy...


01 - Jan Hammer - Opening Theme *
02 - Van Stephenson - No Secrets
03 - Tony Carey - The First Day Of Summer
04 - Kim Wilde - The Touch
05 - Don Felder - She's Got a Part Of Me
06 - Van Stephenson - You've Been Lied To Before
07 - Klymaxx - Meeting In The Ladies Room
08 - Nik Kershaw - You Might
09 - Rosemary Butler & Arnold McCuller - Just A Dream Away
10 - Timothy B. Schmit - Leaving It Up To You
11 - Jan Hammer - Finale
12 - Autograph - Take No Prisoners *
13 - Autograph - Deep End *
14 - Autograph - My Girlfriend's Boyfriend Isn't Me *

* Extra tracks



Re-POSTED HERE
.

16 Comments:

Tomas said...

thank you my friend !!

Anonymous said...

*

You ROCK!

Great movie, fun soundtrack!


Thank You very much : )

CruJones said...

FINALLY!! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

is that opening theme original?
i will download and check.
Rick Leon from www.jan-hammer.net did a perfect cover version of this theme if anybody needs it.

Camelblue said...

Really? A cover version? Please post it here. I cant find it in jan-hammer.net.
btw, in my Expanded Version the 'Opening Theme' it's the original, ripped from the movie.

Unknown said...

Yeah, they took off the soundtrack. They should put a message telling where can we buy it, if they want to censure. But if it's out of print, fuck them, they're working against the musical culture.

It seems they only see it's music and delete from their server. Ridiculous, if it happens!!! And if I record one song of mine and upload it, will they do the same with my work?

Anyway, if someone could post it, I'd be grateful.

Guy3008 said...

Thanks very much for this share. This is one of the most rare soubdtracks out there. I've been lokoing for this for ages and have found only several of the tracks.

Unfortunately, the rapidshare link doesn't work any more.

Would it be too much to ask that you upload it again somehow?

Thank so much !!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks ever do much -

G

Unknown said...

Guy3008, the link is active again. I downloaded it last night (in Brazilian time), it seems the text was edited with this new link. Try it and tell us if you got the soundtrack. Regards.

Tashya said...

Many, many thanks for this! Fabulous blast from the past. One of the best soundtracks of its time.

Unknown said...

HEY MAN THANKS FOR THE POST

09 - Rosemary Butler & Arnold McCuller - Just A Dream Away

I SEARCHED THIS SINGLE SONG FOR 1 YEARS SOME SELLER HAD THIS SONG I BUY'D THAT ONLY ONE SONG TO GET ALL SONGS FROM THE MOVIE

IT COST ME 10$

EVEN I WAS READY FOR 100$

FROM THIS MOVIE I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT VAN STEPHENSON,TONY CAREY ,JAN HAMMER,DON FELDER

ONE OF THE GREATESRAND NUMBER 1 SOUNDTRACK OF THE 80S

THANKS A LOT

R.I.P VAN STEPHENSON

Camelblue said...

10 bucks! That's much for a single song!
And yes, it's a great soundtrack.
Cheers

David said...

¡Menudo regalo de Navidad...! ¡Tio, eres un crack!. Muchas gracias

:)

Mary-Anne said...

I lovelovelove this movie!! Thank you so much. My feeling's no secret aaanyymoooorre :D

Anonymous said...

Hi, as you can see this is my first post here.
I will be happy to receive some assistance at the beginning.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)

Anonymous said...

man i just saw this movie friday night for the first time ever in my life and i loved the music playing throughout the movie am so glad i found the ost thank u very much